Thursday 3 February 2011

will's post 2 days before Mumbai

Will:

Finally my tooth came out but it is a really big gap. I got 40 Baht from the tooth fairy because now we are in Bangkok...again!!

Lazy Beach, the sea was really hot and I went in there every day, I definitely went in there when were in England. When we were on the way to the island it was very choppy on the way back it was even choppier, the waves were giant!

At Lazy beach I learned to play chess, there were all different names of beaches there.

We went to a hotel called Rainbow Lodge. Rainbow Lodge was really nice. It was in the jungle. We saw a jelly fish in the water., We jumped off the pier and played in the tubes and then we saw a jelly fish. And we saw a waterfall, we swam in the waterfall and we went behind the waterfall, it was really really fun.


Edie:

Two days until India.......Mum and Dad have been going on about it so much that I feel like I have already been there..but I'm getting quite excited!  We have been to a beautiful island in Cambodia called Ko Rong Samloem, or Lazy Beach. It was amazing and really hot.

We've met three really nice dogs...one at Lazy Beach and two at Rainbow Lodge. Rainbow Lodge is an eco lodge and we went on a boat trip to the waterfall while we were staying there. We sat behind the waterfall. It sounded amazing when it fell on top if my head and it was a lovely massage when it fell onto my back.

It's weird crossing the border of Cambodia and Thailand, one minute you're in Cambodia and the next you're in Thailand.

I can't choose which is my favourite country. I like Cambodia, but I like Laos and Thailand too. The people have been nice in all the countries and apparently they are lovely in India too.

















1 comment:

  1. i am glad Will lost a tooth. It sounds really nice to be at the beach every day

    ReplyDelete