Monday 24 January 2011

will's post from kampot


Kampot, Cambodia 24th January 2011

We went swimming in the river . It was really nice and warm ,I can swim without a life jacket and I jumped in off the pier. I spoke to Nana on Skype while I was jumping in. She could see me.

This morning before went swimming we we went to the barbers. Dad got his haircut then I decide to have my haircut too. After the haircut I feeled the back of my hair and its really spiky now.

Right now I can hear two birds talking to each other, it is really loud and squeaky. The bird is white and brown and beige.

We are staying at les Manguiers which means the mango trees in French. We are in a wooden hut, it is far off the ground. The doors are brown wood. It is really relaxing because lots of people swim in the river . We swam off the pier.

We went to a special school what looks after kids and other people and parents so to help them if they are disabled on a part of their body. It is called the Epic Arts Centre, it means every person counts.

 It teaches them how to dance with any part of their body, some parts are hurt badly.

I met someone called Chock he had an infected eye, he has downs syndrome .He is a really good artist and dancer.
Here is a picture of him wemet in the epic arts café.

 I really like Camboida



1 comment:

  1. Dear All

    You look as if you're having a fantastic time. I love reading the blog.

    I've just had my second cataract op done and now I don't wear glasses! It's a bit odd.

    Keep well and look after each other.

    Much love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete