Monday 14 February 2011

that train


Will: We went from Mumbai to Goa by train. It was very, very filthy and the train looked very, very old. The end.


Edie: The train from Mumbai to Goa was absolutely filthy. I was lucky because I didn’t have another person sleeping on the end of my bed like Louis had. He slept with his knees bent all night and got cramp-knee cramp, if you can get knee cramp! He had someone spread out all over his bed!
 The train itself must have been thirty or forty years old.

 So far, I like India but I can’t tell because I’ve only been to 2 places. The train journey felt like a week when actually it was a night and a couple of hours.

Now I’m in Goa, the second place we’ve been to,  in a nice tourist town by the beach called Palolem. Luckily it’s not a dirty beach.












 Tonight, I saw a huge black lobster, it looked like it was fake and had been painted but actually it  was  dead  and  for sale outside a restaurant on the beach . It had big, long tentacles and looked quite fierce but in a way quite beautiful. It was about a foot long and beside that was a crab that was a tiny bit shorter, but still huge for a crab

No comments:

Post a Comment